You may for a moment fail to notice the foremost reason which triggers the headache and believe in working it out through taking aspirins and painkillers. But not at all times depending upon the medications relieves you, at times the grasp to easy home remedies that can heal your headache work effectively without threatening you of the side effects or its later effects. The majority of the general grounds of headache consist of protracted strain and tension, dilaction and condition of blood vessels or even hereditary factors may origin migraines. Here are the few of the easy home remedies that can heal your headache and help you to get relieve easily by sitting in the comfort of your home.
- Nutty treat – Dry fruits are proven helpful in many ways and it also acts as a remedy for headaches. Almonds are healthier for the body as well as it can function as an alternative for regular aspirins. Almonds contain a substance called as ‘salicin’ that works as a pain reliever and an agent for counter killers. Having a wholesome of almonds while in headache can help you to sense the pain go off slowly.
- An apple cider vinegar compress – This is popular as a substitute in the charts for most of the home remedies starting from hay fever to scurvy. It has a history in treating illness since centuries and still used in modern days. You can try using apple cider vinegar solution as a steamy treatment for your headaches as well. Make a strong steam of ACV solution and hold your face over it for few minutes and then try breathing heavily. Repeat the following continuously for 5-6 times and observe the change within yourself.
- Loosen up and breath – Sometimes headaches are the outcome of your busy and stress full day, our body and mind works very hard resulting in tensing up the muscles. To help solve the problem of headache try loosening up yourself and stretch out your muscles, this can help you to drop your tension and stress, making your body relaxed and feel free. At moments we often take breaths that are too shallow when we undergo stress or tension. Taking deep breaths that is long and full fills up your lungs and helps in circulating oxygen through your blood which makes it easier to relax your mind and body.
- Maintain a correct posture – Nowadays most of our time is spent by sitting down at a computer with no movements or working in the same position for hours at office, and we are hardly aware of the fact that poor posture can also lead to headaches. We slouch or hump forward which may strain our muscles to a bad headache Try maintaining a correct posture while sitting continuously at a place for hours or working on computers or take short breaks in between to stretch and relax yourself.
- Divert your mind – Your mental condition can also be a cause for your headache. Diverting your mind from stressful thoughts and tension to something which is imaginary and peaceful loosen up the knots which causes pain, helps you create a mental peace and calm your mind.
- Drink a lot – Headaches can also be caused due to drinking less water on regular basis. Consuming other beverages like coffee, tea or alcohol can dehydrate your body and put more strain to it. Once the strain is too much it results into headache. Hence, by drinking more water or an average 8 glass of water everyday can make you stay hydrated causing less stress and draining out the energy from within and help you to get rid of headache.